Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. Moreover, Infosys is one of the leaders in the next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides technical support to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Why is it great to join us? Infosys gives career opportunities to people with and without solid experience who are willing to absorb and implement technological innovations on daily basis.
Explore the future with Infosys now!
What will be your scope of work?
- Provide support for one of the globally well-known companies;
- Your “customers” will be employees of our clients;
- Perform a remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions;
- Support, guidance and administration of the diverse technical issues;
- Redirect unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
What are our requirements?
- Upper-intermediate (at least B2>) level of English (both spoken and written), our major company language
- Upper-intermediate (at least B2>) level of HUNGARIAN (both spoken and written)
- Experience in customer support
- Interest in IT
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
How will we appreciate your work?
- Organized training during the first weeks
- Performance bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Makro card
- Language courses
- 25 days of leave
- Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
- Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
- Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
- Firemní akce
- Flexibilní pracovní doba
- Placená dovolená
- Program doporučení nového zaměstnance
- Příležitost pro rozvoj a kariérní růst
- Služby recepce
- Výkonnostní bonus
- Placená mateřská/otcovská dovolená
- Práce z domova