Hire Digital connects businesses to a curated network of the top freelance marketing, design and technology talents. Our clients include fast-growing startups, SMBs as well as Fortune 500 enterprises. We screen thousands of talents for their specialist skillsets, with a focus on matching the most qualified talents to our clients. Hire Digital has been featured on Forbes, Marketing Magazine and The Straits Times as one of 8 Startups to Watch.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist at Hire Digital would be responsible for prospecting, pitching, screening, closing and onboarding highly qualified candidates. If you think that working on and perfecting both technical and soft skills screening, and helping to build and improve a data driven methodology in talent acquisition is fun, we welcome you to apply.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this moment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop a recruitment pipeline of candidates from initial outreach, to candidate evaluation to closing.
- Methodically source candidates using many different software applications and talent platforms.
- Manage the process for each candidate and ensure that they are set up to take up client engagements.
- Implement candidate onboarding and technical and qualitative performance evaluation.
- Build, follow and continuously improve scalable and effective recruitment process.
- Ensure a great candidate experience for every applicant at every stage in the process.
- Maintain the highest standard of data integrity.
- Maintain a very close relationship with the recruiters and hiring managers you are working with.
Qualifications and Skills
- Have a highly analytical and data driven mind-set.
- Consistently be able to hit targets and goals.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Experience in HR or recruiting, or other relevant experience in closing candidates is preferred. Candidates with growth experience at a startup are also welcome to apply.
Powered by JazzHR