Solutions Delivery Manager –
Based in Brno, Czech Republic
Summary of Position
The Solutions Delivery Manager will lead the Solutions Delivery Team which will initially comprise of our Monster Talent Consultancy (MTC) Delivery team. They will have the responsibility to successfully deliver Solutions Services to our European customers.
Through effective leadership, support and business engagement, the Solutions Delivery Manager will initially lead and empower the Monster Talent Consultancy (MTC) Delivery Team to effectively and actively source, interview and qualify candidates to fulfil customers hiring goals. They will drive internal co-operation and act on opportunities to build synergies with stakeholders and integrate new products, solutions and services as they become available. By taking a data led approach, the Solutions Delivery Manager will understand which Monster products to utilize to deliver outcomes in the most efficient manner.
Working as part of the Brno Management Team and reporting into the Head of EU Customer Service, the Solutions Delivery Manager will be expected to contribute to the recommendation, development and implementation of Service and Solutions initiatives which will improve customer experience and satisfaction.
What Monster Offers:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days of vacation + public holidays + 4 sick days
- Flexible working hours
- 2 x work from home days per month
- Laptop + Mobile Phone
- A great work life balance; no evening or weekend work
- Discounted gym and wellness membership
- Company contribution to a pension fund and life insurance
- Private medical care package and free massages during working hours
- Fresh fruits and refreshments in the office
- Language courses, sponsored social & sporting events, chill out zone with leisure time activities, on-site parking, and relocation assistance
- Job related continuous training and clear career progression path
Solutions Delivery Manager Essential Functions:
- Align the activities of the Solutions Delivery team to Monsters strategies and goals.
- Build and lead the team to continuously deliver against its strategic and operational goals, targets and initiatives.
- Take ownership and responsibility for driving alignment amongst our internal teams to achieve better outcomes and results for our customers.
- Inspire and motivate staff to deliver exceptional service to customers by taking ownership of their tasks and accountable for results.
- Provide support to team members to help them achieve department, individual and professional goals & job expectations.
- Create an environment that allows team members to continuously develop themselves and increase their professional skill sets.
- Analyze and evaluate monitoring and coaching results as a means to identify and improve individual, team and department performance and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure employees have the tools, skills and knowledge to perform job functions.
- Present and participate regularly at department and operation meetings, and other meetings, as requested.
- Recommend and participate in the development and implementation of short and long term Solutions strategies, which result in enhanced service to customers.
- Proactively promote business relationships with staff in other company departments in order to build and foster mutual respect, cooperation, joint problem solving and work process improvement initiatives.
- Address and resolve complex customer issues that are escalated to the management level.
Solutions Delivery Manager Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years recruitment/resourcing experience or degree qualified graduate
- Minimum of 2 years management experience or degree qualified graduate
- Advanced (fluent level) knowledge of English. Knowledge of another European language would be advantageous.
- Excellent customer satisfaction skills, ideally obtained in a customer service call/contact center environment.
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to motivate, develop and lead people.
- Identifies and utilizes all available tools and methods to determine current business performance and improvement opportunities.
- Have an understanding of general reporting, acting on statistics for team's progression.
- Ability to exercise appropriate judgment as necessary. Requires a high degree of initiative and independence.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt positively to changes related to work processes, department structure, environment, and technology.
If being highly rewarded for helping to make people’s lives better appeals to you, then take the step and click on the apply button below to join our Solutions Delivery Team in Brno, Czech Republic.