For a daughter company of a big corporation with specialization on implementation of SW solutions for Smart Grid and intelligent mensuration we are looking for a Solution Consultant / Analyst
DescriptionPivotal product is EnergyIP (Meter Data Management System).
It manages huge amount of processes, from registration of new meters in the grid, collection and processing of measured data to their preparation for billing within integration with ERP systems. We configure and develop new EnergyIP components according to the specific customer requirements.
Do not miss the opportunity to become part of this unique platform which represents future of energy business.
- Elicitation and analysis of customer requirements (requirements engineering)
- Business processes specification and creation of projects and products documentation
- Communication with customers including business trips to foreign countries, mainly in EU
- Configuration of EnergyIP product
- Analysis of logged data and creation of SQL scripts
RequirementsYou should have:
- Technical university degree
- Knowledge of English language for daily communication, German language is advantage
- Practical experience in requirements engineering and business analysis
- Good knowledge of UML and SQL
- Ability to work with Linux, advantage is ability of Bash scripts coding
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning, self-development and traveling
We offerYou can enjoy at least:
- Work focused on quality and reliability
- Creative approach and space for self-realization
- Systematical support of expert development
- Flexible working time with possibility of home office
- Wide range of company benefits (5 weeks of vacation + possibility to buy 8 more days, Cafeteria system, retirement or life insurance benefit, meal vouchers, stocks, ...)