As the world's leader in serving science, we are a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than USD 20 billion in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives.
- Develop designs based on a full comprehension of the function, purpose and application of the product
- Align on architectural guidelines and re-use of components with other application engineers
- Troubleshoot and debug software programs in a simulation as well as on the microscope systems available for development
- Conduct bug fixing on existing issues through software implementation, development of test methodologies and performing unit tests
- Typically requires, BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or related technical discipline.
- Must demonstrate clear ability to develop effective integration software for complex, high-performance subsystems and components.
- Eligible for a passport and able to travel
Qualified candidates should have proven ability to program using the following languages and techniques within the listed development environments:
- Object Oriented
- Design and/or State Modeling
- Visual Studio, Windows 7
- Opportunity to become a part of a successful international company specialized in HI TECH
- Possibility to grow in personal skills and professional language
- Training and development support
- Modern work environment
- Flexibility in terms of working hours