Job Title: Service Integration Specialist
Job Location: Prague
Salary & Benefits: Competitive
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Service Integration Specialist to join our Prague Team.
Responsible for integration of global and/or local IT infrastructure services delivered to our customer sites. Drives collaboration and communication with Site Infrastructure Teams and Application Manager Communities, as required. Partners with relevant stakeholders and other functions to ensure smooth service delivery and operations. Acts as the primary point of contact for local and/or global infrastructure services for assigned scope to meet service levels and understand business areas/processes and future demand for infrastructure services
Service Integration Specialist Accountabilities:
- Oversee end-to-end integration of Infrastructure services delivered to Partner organizations including Operations, Projects, Application Infrastructure Portfolio and Demand Alignment
- Contribute to regular/periodic reviews bringing in IT Function perspective
- Collaborate and communicate with teams to align infrastructure related priorities and ensure smooth service operations and execution
- Drive collaboration with teams via coaching, training, and identification/ exploitation of opportunities and synergies at a local level
- Develops and enhances relationships with key stakeholders, acting as a trusted advisor / key point of contact actively managing expectations and monitoring satisfaction levels and service adoption
- Manage escalations for the timely resolution of infrastructure incidents (and/or other processes) that impact sites and/or applications
- Support audit preparation, participation, and remediation for assigned scope
- Support infrastructure life cycle management campaigns and other initiatives (e.g., new services for C-layer hosting, Collaboration)
- Support the execution of local and/or global infrastructure projects and strategic programs for and ensuring hand-over into operational support
- Support the collection of customer requirements and feedback for the design and optimization of specific infrastructure services
- Ensure requirements of adhere to global infrastructure services
- Ensure infrastructure standards, security policies, and guidelines are followed globally and/or locally, and drive standardization of non-standard local infrastructure services
- Capture demand for infrastructure services, in collaboration with Demand and Supply Mgmt., by engaging early in projects
Service Integration Specialist Education/ Experience:
- Strong knowledge of IT service management processes and experience in improving processes
- Knowledge of Project management processes
- Experience leading cross functional teams and managing relationships with business customers
- Proven leadership, communication and management skills
- Experience of working with multiple third party vendors, strong customer focus
- 6+ years of experience in IT service operations
- Proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a complex matrix organization
- Proven ability to understand and influence stakeholders within and across the function, building trust and driving the change agenda leveraging both the formal and the informal elements of the organization
- Proven ability to deal with uncertainty, adjusting course as the circumstances change, without jeopardizing the end goals and the achievement of the strategic objectives
If you’re interested in this Service Integration Specialist role don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW!
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Competitive Salary & Benefits