IDC CEMA - JAVA development team in Ostrava is GROWING!
Currently we are looking for another team member to join our team that is taking care about our internal tools, most of them are web-based applications. We are looking for someone who already has experience within commercial development. Our team is full of great people (not only in Ostrava, also in Prague) who are collaborating and giving to our projects real meaning! There is always opportunity to change your role if you will decide, that only programming is not anymmore the way upon which you want to walk!
- Build and maintain internal worldwide mission-critical and highly resilient systems mostly used by our Data Analysts and Researchers
- Design various parts of the systems
- Work closely with the business to learn about its problems and implement solutions
What we need from you?
As an senior developer, we suppose you have:
Logical thinkingWe do not keen on knowing Java (other OOP are also ok) BUT we keen on that You want to DO Java - It's a must!
Be able to communicate in English (somewhere arround B1-->B2 level)
Now what tools we are using and you will too?
- Java, Spring, Maven, Hibernate
- Angular 2, JSP + other Web tecnologies
- Relational database + SQL
- XML and XSLT
- JUnit/ Test NG
- Mockito or PowerMock
- Design Patterns
- Basic linux scripting (Bash)
- Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager
- Web security testing
And something about how we work:
- Agile (yes a bit buzzword, but we do!)
- We do Scrums for sure
- Code reviews
- Continually integrating and delivering (by Jenkins and Hudson)
- Our Sprints takes 2 weeks, releases depends on type of project
- We work in an informal environment where we do not forget to have fun. Join us if you like agile environment, where you can change the way you work
In Ostrava we have offices located near VSB - street Technologicka 375/3, there is relax room with table football, small offices with approximately 6 desks
- 25 days of holidays, 3 sick days
- Teambuldings and Realease parties! Such as LaserGames, Karts etc.
- Not only internal trainings, also external in soft either hard skills
- Annual bonus + referral program (also for positions out of IT)
- Cafeteria system
More info about us and the team you can find here : www.idc.com/cz/careers/projects#internal_tools