Would you like to assist business and IT leaders in making technology decisions?
Are you ready to become a member of the amazing team with management carrying about your development and ideas?
Are you in search of longterm opportunity with possibilities to participate on international projects?
If so, this is the right choice for you!
As IT Analyst you will be responsible for:
* collecting and consolidating inputs from individual country analysts
* data and trend analysis and quality control related
* communication with global analysts and country analysts
* data gathering and completion of deliverable for analysis
* work on international projects, communicate with your colleagues all over Europe
* work with large data sets, spreadsheet templates, data entry, cleaning and categorizing data
* analyze business and market trends
* be a member of a dream team :)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Microsoft Excel - advanced
The best perk of this job offer is, that you will become a member of a friendly dream team. You can decide what you will be responsible for and you will discuss future possibilities to participate in various projects and with other technologies.
Classic package of benefits contains:
* 25 days of vacation
* 3 sick days
* home office 1x a week
* internal, external training and possibilities for development
* cafeteria system - in addition to your salary on a monthly basis
* teambuilding and parties, which you can decide and plan with your colleagues according to your expectations
* luxury offices in the city center with terrace and beautiful views
* challenging, but not stressing working environment