This will be your future team:
You will become a part of a large group of interesting and open-minded people with diverse backgrounds and experience. The environment here is very cosmopolitan - your colleagues will be from all over the globe! Our Accenture world is full of changes and new things, so we are always ready to support our colleagues when needed – our open office space makes this communication much easier and efficient. We need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations, which can be a challenge… Yet, it is precisely this adaptability that gives us an opportunity to develop and makes our life here more exciting!
This will be your future role:
Record to Report is a business process that covers all the components of accounting of our clients, their suppliers or banks. We monitor and control flows on various accounts and prepare regularly different documentation for month end close. Part of this will be communication with our clients, and your colleagues in Prague and other Accenture locations. You will perform activities such as:
- posting payments, credit and debit notes and accruals
- cost charging on various accounts
- account monitoring and controlling
- solving issues using your language skills
You will learn to analyze accounts to be able to identify double or missing postings, prepare VAT declaration and prepare monthly reconciliation. As a part of your daily activities, you will also be responsible for various reporting and analyses, like tax payments, where you can apply analytical thinking and individual judgement. You will get an opportunity to improve your knowledge of PC tools and learn operating new applications used in the corporate world (SAP).
This is what you already have:
- You enjoy communicating in foreign languages and advance user of German
- You have good knowledge of Excel (or MS Office package)
- You are happy when things are in order
- You enjoy getting to the core of issues
- Finance and accounting is a field that you would like to go deeper into
- Educational background in accounting would be a big plus!