An international insurance company is looking for an experienced QA Engineer.
Over 40 years, the company has become a global specialist in personal and property insurance with a presence in 36 countries in Europe, Asia, and Latin America. The company is part of Europe's largest banking group.
As a QA Testing Specialist, you will be doing the GUI/Back-End/API/Database testing — both manual and automated.
You will join the office in Prague. The vacancy is available for candidates with a valid work permit.
- Creates test design of projects, implements test methodologies, sets up the project testing scope and structure
- Participates in forming a testing strategy and test objectives for testing activities/projects
- Designs test objectives, test analysis, and test case design
- Sets up structure and content of regression test sets
- Identifies functional areas for test automation, proposes test automation scope, provides tests suitable for test automation
- Participates in the implementation of new Test tools
- Proposes adjustments to the existing test methodologies to improve the quality of developed software
- 8+ years experience as a QA Engineer, Testing Specialist (feature/integration/migration/regression testing)
- Knowledge of QA & testing and Software development processes
- Knowledge of SQL (writing SQL commands to verify test data or test results)
- Working knowledge with integration test tools (Soap UI)
- Ability to perform tests without GUI of the tested system
- English B2+
Will be a plus:
- Test automation experience (Selenium/WinAppDriver)
- Development experience
- Experience of working in banks or insurance companies
- Salary up to 110 000 CZK (gross)
- Technical training
- Modern offices close to metro
- Compensation package with benefits
- Challenging environment with international set up