We are a development team that create, develop and improve new financial solutions to help our customers stay compliant with local regulations.
We are looking for experienced SAP consultant who has worked on several projects and is able to analyze customer requirements and prepare innovative new solution proposals as the new team Product Owner, based in Brno, Czech Republic
We will build up a completely new team including all roles in our location SAP Labs Czech Republic in Brno, which will strongly collaborate with the other Finance teams around the globe. The team will contribute to the Revenue Accounting and Reporting development as well as in House Cash Management.
DescriptionYou will drive the creation of new FICA solutions and communicate them to customers and partners. You will also have plenty of opportunities to enhance your technical and business knowledge.
You will drive the requirements definition, planning and review meetings as part of the development process lifecycle.
You will define and manage requirements to/from other teams in SAP, manage dependencies and communicate across the product line.
You will contribute to the release planning and roadmap definition processes.
You will lead the scrum team according to the Lean Management principles
You will work with all development process contributors, e.g. Project Management, Architecture, Product Management, Scrum Masters, User Assistance and Dev Ops to establish and orchestrate a flawless development process.
You will be responsible and accountable for the successful ongoing deliveries: On time, On scope and On quality of the development team.
You will closely collaborate with other Product Owners and Chief Product Owners in Finance.
- Experience consultant who has worked on several FICA (ISU (Utilities) or IST (Telco) or PSCD) projects and is able to analyze, prioritize and drive solution of country-specific requirements.
- As a product expert, in addition to your existing knowledge of SAP software, knowledge of programming (ABAP) is an advantage.
- Very good bachelor or master degree in (business) informatics, natural sciences, or economics – or in a comparable field.
- A thought leader with strong execution skills.
- Drive innovation of new features and product directions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to customers, partners and internal stakeholders.
- Very high quality commitment.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Result-oriented working style.
- Good knowledge of financial business processes.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). German is an advantage.
- You will get initial training on technical and business topics
- Company will provide continuous training to increase your qualification
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Company will fully refund salary for sick days (12 per year) and sick leaves (up to one month)
- 25 days of vacation per year
- Meal vouchers, fully paid by company
- Company car and company phone according to the company car policy
- Contribution to sport/culture/leisure
- Yearly bonuses, employee stock purchase plans
- Contributions to the pension/life insurance