This will be your future team:
We are a team of Nordic speakers who are focused on delivering excellent service to our client. Our everyday activities include various processes within procurement such as: Order Validation, Spot Buys, Supplier Enablement, Problem-Solving and Administrative tasks.
You will also be a part of our international office were we currently provide services in 28 different languages and come from 59 different countries.
This will be your future role:
You will act as a liaison between our client and their vendors regarding orders. Making sure the orders are correct and if needed be in contact with client and/or vendor to clarify details. You will also be assisting the users on the client side regarding various issues e.g system or invoicing problems. With supplier enablement, you will organize and prepare the systems between the client and suppliers. Occasionally you will also be involved in spot buys, which is when you assist the client in on-off purchases.
This is what you already have:
- You are a Swedish speaking individual who wants to develop his/her skills in Procurement
- You are a good team player with strong communication skills
- You have a strong attention to detail and are comfortable with using computers
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience within roles requiring administration and communication
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.