You will be a .NET Developer within Solution Application Outsourcing team using your technological and service minded understanding in order to provide the customers with professional solutions.
Your main tasks will be:
• solving maintenance issues
• development of new features
• analysis, documentation, configuration management
Client: several insurance companies
.Net, WCF, MVC
nHibernate, Spring.NET, DevExpress
Nunit, Crystal Report, Newtonsoft
TallComponents (PDF Rasterizer)
MS SQL 2008 R2 with enabled FTS
Delivering releases on regular time bases, covering new developed features and fixes to maintain high quality and healthy core of the insurance platform. Team is located in Denmark, Czech republic and Philippines.
Adoption of scrum to work in distributed teams
Clean Code principles
Windows server 2012 R2
SQL Server 2014
The system has been developed for more than 10 years and it is based on a wide mix of technologies. For an implementation of new major functionality, we are always considering replacing original technology with up-to-date frameworks (WPF, WCF, Entity framework 6.1.3, WebAPI, Entity framework 6.1.3, ASP.Net core, WebAPI, Entity framework 6.2). For maintenance or smaller changes, we have to implement changes in the original architecture based on Winforms, WebServices (.net 1.1 code style), Avanade ACA (database integration). Team is located in Denmark, Czech Republic and the Philippines.
Adoption of the scrum to work in distributed teams
Clean Code principles
Targeting test driven development - automated test execution using Xunit and FakeItEasy
What do we need from you?
• 4+ years of programming experience in C#.
• Good understanding and practice of OOP principles.
• Good understanding and practical use of SDLC and Agile development.
• Good .NET Framework experience.
• Client Technologies (Windows Forms, WPF).
• Web Services (WCF).
• Visual Studio 2015/TFS".
• Microsoft SQL Server.
• You must have good English skills (both oral and written).
We offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural company
- Salary up to 100,000 CZK
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
- Educational courses & training
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a company or in other areas like soft skills, leadership, etc.
- Holidays 5 weeks
- Sick days
- Cell phone
- Meal vouchers
- MultiSport card enabling free entry to over 250 sports facilities in Prague
- Flexible start/end of working hours
- Occasional work from home
- Foreign business trips
- Language courses of Czech for foreigners
- Fresh fruit and tea/coffee in the office
- Corporate Events (Friday breakfasts, Friday bars, Kick-off party, Summer party)
+420 724 389 059