- Oversee all aspects of the assigned site(s) for operations, administration, financial, and compliance with customer expectations. Lead, plan, monitor and manage the operation of the assigned facilities in order to meet the operational, health and safety, sustainability and financial (revenue, cost) targets of these contracts.
- Execute the regional strategy and contribute to the continuous enhancement of the company's operating system in order to implement best practices and gain know-how to anticipate client needs and stay on target with current and future demands.
- Responsible for the development and management of a comprehensive operations budget with the on-going objective to meet or exceed prior year results.
- Monitor performance, identify cost saving opportunities, and initiate corrective actions/initiatives in case of deviation to the business plan.Ensure maximum return on revenue through effective operational performance and execution of projects.
- Overall responsibility for P&L financial management and results to achieve operations business plan.
- Develop and achieve key metrics and manage performance with emphasis on productivity, efficiency, and on-time delivery of services.
- Responsible for performance reporting, including review of facility financials and various audit compliance for internal/external customers.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, or local regulatory agencies. (i.e. OSHA, DOT).
- Direct as needed the recruitment and/or contract personnel to meet the requirements of current and projected business within the facilities.
- Manage, coach and develop the assigned direct and indirect subordinates in accordance with company policies and practices in order to assure high professional competences, motivation, engagement and customer orientation, resulting in high overall team and individual performance and results. Develop existing staff to maintain motivation and promote personal growth.
- Support sales, account management, and business development staff, as required.
- Function as liaison between corporate groups and facility staff.
- Responsible for ensuring a clean, properly organized, safe, and healthy environment for all personnel at assigned facilities.
- delivery or management of 3PL services experience
- minimum 8 years of management relevant experience (200 and more subordinates)
- advanced English knowledge
- strong and proven financial analytic ability
- To be part of new established subsidiary
- Additional trainings
- 10 - 20% annual bonus
- Company car, meal vouchers etc.
Praha Perm Office