Our client is known for integrity, technological leadership and world-class workforce. You will be working in a Family-Friendly culture. You will become an important member of a multinational HR team.
This job opportunity is suitable for candidates interested in junior positions in HR.
Support to the HR team includes various tasks:
- Coordination of changes in employment status, a contract amendment, periodic legal review
- Communication with employees from Europe, responding to basic HR questions
- Preparation of leaving documents for employees
- Confirmation of employment and references
- Employee files maintenance
- Support for meetings with clients
- Preparing statistical reports
- Project activities
- Fluent English is a must!
- Advanced user of MS Excel (pivot tables, filters, functions)
- Previous experience in administration or HR is a big plus!
- Good communication and organisational skills
Why join our client:
- Benefits: annual bonus, 25 days of holiday, meal allowance, home office, flexible working hours, multisport card, wellness program
- Training for fresh graduates and experienced candidates as well
- Great location nearby Flora - Prague 3
Praha Staffing White