Do you speak English + Hungarian and would like to get in the modern world of IT? Then IT Service Desk Analyst role with complete training at the beginning is perfect for you. You will work in IT world-known company in an international team and provide technical support to end users located in different countries of the world. You will have day-time shifts from Monday to Friday.
About the company:
The leader in IT solutions for 60+ years whose global talent, leading digital IT services and solutions network help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities for better business outcomes.
About the job:
- Providing First Level IT Support
- Solving issues if end users such as logo, passwords, Internet connection, etc
- Work with ticketing system
- Close cooperation with the other team members
- Communication via phone, chat and email
- Daily use of languages
- Location in the modern office near metro station in Prague 4
- At least very strong B2 level of English + Hungarian
- Previous relevant experience or skills from customer support is an advantage.
- Candidates without relevant experience but with great interest in IT are welcome as well.
- Customer-oriented, good problem-solving skills
What you will get:
- Competitive remuneration (36.000 CZK/month BRUTTO)
- Attractive package of benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria system, multisport card, life and pension insurance, supplement for public transport in the amount of 1480 CZK/quarter, etc)
- Initial training and support of your experienced colleagues
- Possibility for professional and personal development.
- Work in a leading company with world-known name
- Amazing feeling of helping people.
+420 702 085 425