If you are a fresh graduate, speak French have a passion for IT and want to start your career in the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company this offer for you.
- Recommendation of solutions and resolution of problems across a variety of IT platforms to minimize the impact of IT changes on business
- Logging and tracking requests, maintaining history records
- Understanding computerized data entry systems and uses of these systems to track activities
- Maintaining composure in critical situations
- Working closely with other team members and supporting teams in resolving open issues
- Daily communication with customers via phone and email
- First-month training (fully paid)
- Speak fluent French. Fluency in other languages is an advantage.
- Previous experience in the IT help desk capacity or customer service background will be an advantage
- Experience in Lotus Notes troubleshooting will be an asset
- Strong customer focus, willingness to support
- Good general communication skills
- Good analytical problem-solving skills
- Prague based
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural company.
- Stable employment and high standards of work.
- Competitive salary with attractive social fund and benefits.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
- 5 holiday weeks(3 sick days yearly)
- Meal Voucher,Contribution to Public Transportation,MultiSport,Pension and Life insurance, BENEFLEX
- Mobile telephone