Job Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Salary & Benefits: Competitive
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for anIT Security Engineer to join our Prague Team.
Summary of Department Focus:
Cognizant Security Services, a key organization within Cognizant Technologies, is chartered with delivering security advisory and operational security solutions to Cognizant’s global customers. Our global workforce focuses on delivering best in class IT transformation and Digitisation supported by smart built-in security solutions, tailored to client security and compliance requirements.
We believe strongly that the application of security in business and across IT is maturing, and the timing is right for Cognizant to help our customers approach the problem in a more integrated and standardized way. To deliver on this opportunity for mature and integrated security, this Horizontal business will work closely with other Horizontal and Vertical groups to ensure that solutions are delivered with security by design.
IT Security Engineer expected Duties:
- Coordinate with application teams
- Onboard applications for scanning into various Application Security assessment tools (Black Duck, Fortify on Demand, etc.)
- Track remediation work and closure of vulnerabilities and report on the progress
IT Security Engineer Requirements:
- Understanding of software development life cycle, tools and processes (Jenkins, Git, etc.)
- Ability to learn AppSec tools (Black Duck, Fortify on Demand, etc) to handle onboarding of the applications
- Good communication skills
IT Security Engineer Skills:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in application code scan & process
- Experienced in application on-boarding for Scan
- Co-ordinate with application teams to track vulnerabilities and follow up on remediation
Experience in HP Fortify on Demand & other app scan toolset
If you’re interested in this IT Security Engineer role, don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW!
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Competitive Salary & Benefits