IT Business Analyst
Information about the position
Place of work
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Translate business needs into functional and non-functional requirements for the IT organization.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision, facilitates the communication with strong focus on delivering the results within agreed timeline.
- Clarify requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis, scheme compliance requirements.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding.
- Create and update platform functional (not technical) documentation.
- Actively participate in implementation effort estimations process
- Participation in solution presentations to clients
Employee perks, benefits
• Health care - Private medical center
• Life and Accident Insurance
• 25 full paid sick leave days per year ( 5 sick days)
• Meal vouchers – fully covered by the company
• Multisport card
• Long term career development
• Hard & Soft skills trainings
and others . .
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications.
- Ability to communicate with the clients to gather requirements as well as with the technical experts to discuss the solutions
- Experience in working for process oriented company in international environment in a structured and methodical way.
- Fluent Business English (written and spoken) is must!
- Ability to learn quickly to get deep understanding of the overall system landscape of our processing system.
- Works independently in complex situations and tasks.
Brief description of the company
Number of employees
Digital Park II, Einsteinova 25
851 01 Bratislava
E-mail: send CV