* Analysis, support and maintenance of business applications
* Communication with key business users, analyzing change requests and providing solutions.
* BI Reports development
* Applications interfaces development and maintenance
* Participation in application implementation projects
* Creating and maintaining documentation.
* Cooperation with International IT team
Education and skills:
* University degree in IT
* Fluent Czech
* English language on Intermediate level (B1+)
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Communications and presentation skills
* Team player
* Basic programming knowledge: c#, PHP, VisualBasic and basic scripting skills (Powershell, etc.)
* Experience with applications development is a benefit.
* Knowledge of relational database systems, and DB programming skills: T-SQL, PL/SQL.
* Knowledge and experience with following systems/technologies is a benefit:
o SAP ERP
o Document Management Systems
o Business Intelligence Tools
o HR Systems (payroll, Time and Attendance systems)
* Manufacturing company business processes knowledge
* Work in prosperous multinational company in Automotive industry
* Professional and carrier growth
* Broad range of employee benefits (25 days of vacation, subsistence to diet, retirement pensions, 13,, 14. bonus, program benefits+, days for employees - sports, balls, etc. and more)
Ostrava Perm Office