Worldwide Mobility and Relocation Solutions in 165 Countries
Join the Graebel team to build or expand your new career. We provide talent mobility and relocation solutions to Global 1000 firms and their employees. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and believe that happy and fulfilled employees make it happen. They innovate, take ownership of their work, and as a result, take great care of our internal and external clients. We value truth, love and integrity where you help foster an environment of respect, honor, and caring for those that interact with us. If you are ready to make a career move, please get in touch with us. We are looking for exceptional people who want to make a difference in the world.
We are seeking an International Assignment Consultantto join our expanding team. This is a fast paced role where multi-tasking is essential. If you thrive in an environment where you get to help people on a day to day basisand are ready to make a career move, please get in touch with us. We are looking for exceptional people who want to make a difference in the world.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination of International Assignments from start to finish as well as working closely with external suppliers.
- Managing the relocation process for a wide population of expatriates (inbound, outbound and intra-EMEA)
- Being the main point of contact to the expatriate population to provide advice in all aspects of their relocation including benefits (relocation policy review, moving services, destination services, immigration/tax, cross-cultural and language training, temporary living and other entitlements).
- Managing supplier relationships for international services including: tax, immigration, relocation assistance, temporary accommodation, etc.
The Person & Position Requirements:
- Previous experience of international assignments /working and living abroad would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
- Have a keen interest in Cultural Awareness
- Have previous customer service experience including customer facing and relationship building (essential)
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and assertive
- Good research and time management skills
- Thrive in a team environment which encourages team mates who are adaptable and pro-active and have a ‘can do' attitude
- Possess good organizational and time management skills, demonstrating the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong Influencing and negotiation skills
- Degree in Business or related field or relevant work experience
- Eligible to legally work in the Czech Republic