We are looking for an experienced candidate to join our global client.
The position will be based in Prague. The global team is distributed across the UK, Central Europe, India and Asia.
- You will be responsible for developing and governing companies data and information product strategy in order to drive business decisions and growth.
- You will develop data procedures and policies, and work closely with various departments to collect, prepare, organize, protect and analyze data assets while ensuring that the company meets industry best practices and that in conjunction and close cooperation with UK head office Data Product Teams.
- Thorough understanding of the business and data strategy.
- Designing and implementing data product strategies and systems.
- Overseeing the collection, storage, management, quality and protection of data.
- Implementing data privacy policies and complying with data protection regulations.
- Effectively communicate the status, value, and importance of data collection to executive members and staff.
- Lead, motivate and manage technical teams.
- Leading interdisciplinary teams, improving and streamlining data systems within the company, and driving innovation.
- Supporting the performance of team members for achieving the best results for business support. Developing talented colleagues in my team and motivate them for future career movement.
- Supporting the commitment of my team members, engaging colleagues within the creating team spirit.
- Supporting them in understanding the business strategy and I motivate them to cooperate between teams and functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Mathematics or related field.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- 5 to 10 years' experience in a senior-level data management role.
- Proven track record in data management, product ownership and information technology systems and tools.
- A strong background in IT, business and mathematics is advantageous.
- Product Management Experience.
- Experience with large cross-business data transformation projects.
- Knowledge of relevant applications, big data solutions, and tools with a focus on upcoming trends in management of data.
- Management experience.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Professionalism and ethical behaviour.
- Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter
- Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation
- Advanced spoken and written English
- generous yearly bonus (up to 45 percent) including shares
- company car
- contributions to the pension and life insurance
- contribution to sport / culture / leisure
- flexible start/end of working hours
- occasional work from home
- discount on company products / services
- meal tickets / catering allowance
- cafeteria benefit system
- educational courses and training