“Show your added value as a Functional Test Engineer at Europe's most successful producers, suppliers and OEMs in the automotive industry.”
Yacht will get you work as a Functional Test Engineer in one of Europe's most progressive automotive industry organisations, DAF Trucks. A unique opportunity to do justice to your accumulated knowledge and experience. This is where you put your stamp on the development of new and sustainable engines. You will be responsible for developing numerous of tests on diesel engines, it’s testing, collecting data, communicating its interpretation and outcome with the goal of improving its functionality.
As an expatAutomotive Professional, you can count on job security in the Netherlands. And you don’t need to worry about any of the arrangements either. We’ll do it all for you. That way, you’ll be able to focus on a successful start to your challenging career in the heart of European technological development: Brainport Eindhoven.
Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF Engine Development is the center of competence for Engine Development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world. We are driven to providing environmentally friendly products that are cost-effective and highly reliable for our customers. As a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality premium trucks we offer multiple opportunities to contribute to our success in a multi-disciplinary team.
The Functional Testing Team determines whether an engine and its subsystems are functioning according to established standards while the engine operates in its intended environment.
- Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests of investigations on engine sub-systems / components and their controls;
- Focus on engine mechanics and mechatronics;
- Document and evaluate test results;
- Coordinate test set-up and test execution;
- Develop new test procedures for engine components and engine systems and their controls;
- Active contribution to improve test efficiency and test quality;
- Collaboration in project teams.
Apply if you have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Automotive Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of internal combustion engines and sub-systems like engine cooling and engine lubrications systems etc.;
- Preferably about 2 years of experience with diesel engines;
- (In depth) knowledge of modern control, sensors, actuators and electronics;
- Knowledge on thermodynamics and fluid dynamics is preferred;
- A familiarity around measurement techniques for temperature, pressure, flow and data analysis;
- A good command of the English language.
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
- A unique challenge and a matching salary.
- Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year and the guarantee that we always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
- Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as an Automotive Professional. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
- Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specialises in this and they know exactly what needs to be done. We also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_UzTZMuDu0
Yacht is the organisation of and for professionals. We connect the professionals and organisations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organisations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organisations? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
As a Functional Test Engineer at Yacht, you will work on the development of DAF engines at the DAF Engine Development Center. And you’ll work in an international environment with colleagues who are just as decisive and ambitious as you. What you’ll do here is work that really matters. You and your colleagues are the driving force behind progress.
More information about YACHT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TigMNbi0a7k&t=24s
Can you see yourself in a job as Functional Test Engineer with Yacht? Apply now. If we see a match based on your application:
1. We will contact you as soon as possible;
2. We will invite you to an interview at the Yacht office or, in the case of international candidates, via Skype;
3. We’ll introduce you to the client if we have a click. After that, you’ll do one or two interviews here;
3. And you and the client are a good match, you’ll be able to start as Functional Test Engineer right away.
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Lotte den Otter on +31 6 22 86 94 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org.