The company that delivers unified threat protection against cyber attacks for global enterprises is looking for a real professional having a passion for the Cybersecurity field or interested to get into this exciting IT mission. Would you like to be in the office or working from home? Important is your comfort...
We would like to welcome Fullstack Developers, Cyber Security background is only an advantage, no strict condition.
What is it about?
As a Full Stack Developer, you'll be responsible for owning and driving features for a new project. This will include work using technologies like Java, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Golang and Angular. As a Full-Stack Engineer, you'll join our small, growing engineering team.
- • Developing and delivering according to planned release schedules
- • Identify main areas of design/implementation for new features and executing them successfully
- • Contribute to high-level and low-level technical design documentation for currently existing and all new software was written
- • Demonstrate test-driven development and integration before releasing new versions of the application
- • Fluent in Java 8, including ORM related libraries such as Spring, Hibernate...
- • In-depth knowledge with Elasticsearch & Postgres
- • Complete comfort working with source code control systems such as Git
- • Understanding how web-based front-ends integrate with the backend
- • Deep understanding of RESTful principles (API’s), best practices, and related technologies
- • EUROPEAN UNION / EFTA CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
- Flexible working hours
- Height adjustable worktables
- Work from home allowed
- The international and small team
- Monday morning breakfast buffet
- Providing training courses&Tech events
- Yearly Prague Metro Pass
- Team building events (eg skiing trips)...
Praha Staffing White