Do you have a passion for helping customers?
Are you bored with the mundane office work?
Do you want to work in a dynamic environment and face new challenges every day?
Your main responsibilities will be to solve issues of the repair system and providing support to customers regarding invoices and.order statuses. You will be in charge of managing the process of returning faulty units from Business Partners.
You will be cooperating with other teams, the international repair center, and managers on a daily basis.
However, not only you will be assisting clients, often you will have to solve issues – putting different pieces of the puzzle together and examining the situation from a different angle.
This position will challenge your skills every day!
- have an advanced command of English + FRENCH
- have previous experience in the field of Customer Service
- be a reliable team player, have good communication skills and enjoy working with people
- have an analytical mindset and attention to detail
- not be afraid of multitasking
You will get:
- 5 weeks of vacation per year
- 5 sick days
- Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management, etc.) and free language courses
- Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
- Life & pension insurance contribution
- Contribution to lunches (Benefit plus card)
- Multisport card
- Fruit days