Our client is a big multinational present in 120 countries, which solves unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. They partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. You will become a part of a large group of interesting and open-minded people.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE?
Order to Cash is a business process in which clients receive payments for the goods/services they offer. It starts with order entry and ends with the payment for the order. You will be responsible for:
- supporting clients in various aspects of this complex process
- communication with clients
- solving issues using English and Dutch
- processing invoices
- payment and goods tracking
- analyzing accounts to identify double payments, raise a refund or initiate a credit – debit process
- reporting and analyses (for example billing controls)
WHAT SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language
- At least basic knowledge of MS Office package
- You are happy when things are in order
- You enjoy getting to the core of issues
- Finance and accounting is a field that you would like to go deeper into
- Previous experience or knowledge of finance would be an advantage
WHAT BENEFITS COULD YOU ENJOY?
- Really good and very helpful relocation package
- Stabile, long-term work for a global company
- 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes
- Meal and wellness vouchers
- Language courses and training opportunities
- Employee referral program, etc.
The capital of Czech Republic, Prague, the heart of Europe, will amaze you with its low cost of living, great nightlife, large expat community and wonderful architecture!