World class transatlantic consumer and wholesale bank is currently looking for a Fin Crime Big Data & Analytics – Developer.
They are currently growing an innovative Big Data & Analytics Engineering Agile team in Prague, in order to be considered for these opportunities candidates must have the following skills/experience:
- Educated to a degree level in a numerate discipline
- Self-starter mindset with a curious mind for problem-solving
The delivery team will be using a range of data related technologies and techniques. The team leader is expected to have direct experience of many of these, to be able to provide technical leadership.
- Hadoop, Cloudera, Spark, Scala, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Test Automation, AngularJS, Web Application Development, Docker, Restful API, Python, Tableau
- To contribute constructively to a strong team culture within the Fin Crime Big Data & Analytics team in Prague, assisting with recruiting and creating and evolving a highly effective and quality-oriented delivery team.
- To perform (initially) Hadoop-based engineering work to evolve the capabilities of the platform, moving into Analytics / Machine Learning development work to address specific business use cases based on the accumulated data.
- To operate as a member of an Agile team for the development of software to support the Financial Crime Analytics function.
- Learning and navigating the internal processes for controlling, governing and managing the release of software to the various environments, using the preferred tooling for work management and documentation (AgileCentral and Confluence), and embracing the use of DevOps tools and techniques.
- To be part of a robust contribution from the Prague team to the overall platform Architecture and the lower-level design of the solution components.
- 5 weeks of holiday and paid sickness
- Meal vouchers 90CZK (fully covered by employer)
- Enhanced medical cover
- English or Czech language courses
- Yearly Bonus based on personal and company performance
- Days with the possibility to work remotely
- Be part of a leader in the investment banking world
- Highly competitive salary and incentives
- International environment, team building activities
- Continuous training and formation (technical and industry related)
- Career progression opportunities