Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work in a fast-paced international environment? What about the possibility to work in a prestigious institution?
If the answer to all of the previous questions is YES, then look no further. Join our clients in their new brand office in the center of Prague!
Our client is a leading online global investment bank. Over the past few years, they have experienced tremendous and exciting growth and their future ambitions are extremely high.
This is a great occasion for a person that enjoys working in multicultural environments: your colleagues will all come from diverse EU countries. This is the best chance for you to practice your English on a daily basis and to learn different approach and working methods! In addition, the office is located in the real city center of Prague, few steps away from the Old Town! You will be able to get to work very fast from anywhere in Prague and you will enjoy your lunch breaks visiting the nicest cafes and restaurants of the city!
• Implement the global event strategy with a local touch in CEE region
• Define the local events calendar with key stakeholders
• Plan and Execute events on the local event calendar (hospitality, seminars, conferences, sponsorships/fairs, roadshows, product/platform launches)
• Define business briefs on all events – event objective, topic, agenda, speakers, location, target audience – align closely with CXO, Sales and Relationship Managers
• Organize booking of venue, speakers, internal speakers, catering and travel bookings
• Organize and order all marketing collateral.
• Create communication plan for each event.
• Ensure team’s active engagement for each event
• Collaborate closely with local CXO, Events team and creative team in HQ and RM/GST in executing events
• Budgeting, spend tracking, ROI evaluation and monthly reporting
• Share best practices with HQ and other event managers
• Help globalize/standardize events across the world – support in global HQ projects
• Monitor external speakers and industry speakers
• Ensure a coherent brand message in the event preparation and execution
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in Russia, Poland, Czech and other CEE markets (ideally in the events and/or luxury industry)
• Perfect written & spoken English, speaking one or several CEE languages is strong advantage
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Detail-oriented, highly organized and efficient
• Independent and autonomous
• Ability to work with tight deadline and under pressure
• Strong communication skills
• You are EU national or have valid EU work permit
- Příležitost pro rozvoj a kariérní růst
- Práce z domova
- Flexibilní pracovní doba
- Sick days