Are you looking for a eCommerce sales role in fast-growing business? Do you get excited by the thought of working for the world’s leading play and entertainment company in a continuously evolving, truly omnichannel environment? Do you want to work with iconic brands like NERF, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, TRANSFORMERS, MY LITTLE PONY, and POWER RANGERS, and huge global licensed properties like MARVEL, FROZEN, STAR WARS, and TROLLS? Then you have come to the right place!
Hasbro European Trading BV (HET) and Hasbro International Trading BV (HIT) are Hasbro SA’s distributors in Europe, which sell to customers in all major European countries. Hasbro European Services provides sales services in relation to HET and HIT sales made through eCommerce.
We are currently recruiting for eCommerce Key Account Manager for our CEE team, based in Prague. As a eCommerce Key Account Manager you will be responsible for implementing eCommerce sales strategies with the objective to strengthen the Hasbro brands market position, to grow the Hasbro HETBV business and to support long term company objectives in-line with the regional and local plans in the given key business partners.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Working with Channel Sales Manager to create, implement and monitor approved full year account business plans with eCommerce Customers in local market
- Executing and monitoring approved Hasbro SA eCommerce promotions and marketing campaigns within the business plan including promotional spend
- Building an effective business partner relationship with local eCommerce Customers
- Monitoring our own stock availability and taking initiative to address any issues to ensure maximum availability of our online offering
- Working together with the marketing teams to ensure best in class activation across the Customer platforms
- Executing approved local business plans with Customers teams, in conjunction with Channel Sales Manager
- Working together with Channel Sales Manager to ensure brilliant execution of the basics with eCommerce Customers and to develop a full year digital retail activation calendar
- Measuring and evaluating digital retail activations to maximise ROI
- Yearly discussion of aligned and optimized customer trade terms
- Effectively managing approved promotional and marketing budgets to drive online sales growth
- Actively managing product portfolio based on Customer’s needs.
In order to succeed in this role, you have shown ability to work highly effectively with eCommerce customers.
You will need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in dealing with eCommerce Customers in CEE
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Organized self-starter with excellent planning ability
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- An excellent team player, accountable, empathic and proactive
- Professional and positive under all circumstances
- Languages: fluent English both written and verbal, fluency in Czech is an advantage
- Good PC skills
What We Offer
- A fun international team
- An amazing company culture where people come first
- Flexible work culture
From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands. Hasbro’s purpose is to make the world a better place for children and their families by creating the world’s best play experiences. The company is committed to corporate social responsibility and philanthropy, ranking no.13 on the 2019 100 Best Corporate Citizens list by CR Magazine and being named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for the past eight years. At Hasbro you’ll not only find a great place to continue your sales career but also where you can make a difference!