Digital Project Coordinator- International Working Environment and Career growth
Are you a fluent Czech speaker with a passion for Digital Marketing? Do you have an interest in Finance? What about the possibility to develop your skillset while working for a global leader?
If you answers is: “Yes, this is me!!”, read no further and apply today!
We are looking for an energetic and ambitious native Czech speaker who would like to develop his/her career in an international environment. This role is ideal for a person who is able to “think outside the box”, build friendly working relations with colleagues in diverse Teams, enjoys communication with co-workers coming from diverse countries.
You will have concrete chances to build a very solid career, because you will work for an organization that value the talent of its employees and truly invest in their potential!... Training, Workshops, International Exposure will all be part of your working routine! In addition, you will work with Digital Market Experts pioneers in the CEE Marketing strategy and they will teach you all the tricks to become an expert in the field!
Your skillset should include:
- very good writing in Czech (content creation and management - crucial) and English
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- ability to understand financial products and terminology (work experience with a brokerage / investment company or be an active investor / trader yourself is highly appreciated)
- Project Management/Coordinator skills are highly valued
- Understanding of Google & Facebook ads is desirable
- Implement a global marketing strategy locally with focus on Czech market
- Act as a coordinator/project manager within the Business, ensuring that all the departments are working on the Marketing projects/reports and that these projects are delivered respecting deadlines
- Manage localization projects in cooperation with local speakers
- Review and optimize ad copies, banners and social creatives
- Establish and drive clients acquisition through Affiliate partners in different countries
- Suggest & run effective and locally relevant media campaigns across paid and earned channels, ensuring correct delivery and placement
- Represent the key regional variations in culture, trading style, and customer needs on global brand & customer experience initiatives such as website, onboarding, mobile, etc.
- Be responsible for customer experience, including regional websites, all marketing and compliance driven customer communications, etc. – whilst always taking a view on performance and optimization
- Run any agreed traditional marketing activities such as PR, OoH, offline
- Be the customer champion and align closely with Sales & Services to ensure consistent execution of local/global marketing strategy
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment
- A competitive salary plus benefits package