We are looking for a new colleague for our client, a successful international investment company, for the position of Customer Service Specialist. The position is located in Prague in Czech Republic where you will be working in a fast-paced, welcoming and international environment.
- Helping the company's clients in a complex way. This involves a very diverse range of client requirements and problems.
- Client facing specialist with extensive knowledge of our industry leading trading platforms
- Always acting in the best interest of our Clients, and increase client digital interaction with the Bank
- Meeting set targets that focus on customer care (number of customer contacts and their quality). These are not sales targets.
- Knowledge of English language at native speaker level - a requirement.
- Work experience in customer service - a requirement.
- Very keen to communicate with people - on the phone and in writing.
- Deals with diverse customer service requests, multitasking.
- Flexibility, speed and ability to quickly identify a problem and provide service.
- Interest in trading and knowledge of how financial markets work
- Above-standard salary
- Become part of a dynamic, very ambitious global team
- Receive hands-on experience with the strategies, tools, and skillsets required to digitalize processes/ client experience in the financial industry
- 25 days of holidays per year
- 5 sick days per year
- Meal Vouchers
- MultiSport card
- Medical insurance (Canadian medical)
- Mobile phone after the probation period