Are you interested in CUSTOMER CARE?
Do you speak fluent English and Finnish?
Do you want to communicate and cooperate with customers from the pharmaceutical field?
It only requires one click – APPLY NOW!
- Providing the highest level of customer service excellence to customers
- Overseeing the order management process for customers within the pharmaceutical/medicine division
- Ensuring that customer needs are met in a timely and professional manner
- Order processing in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining and update individual customer forms, ensuring that all information is accurate
- Maintaining knowledge of company products and customer service processes
- Advanced level of English and Finnish
- Experience in an inbound call centre environment, any other customer/social service venue or call centre is an advantage
- Customer focus
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manners
- Flexibility, ability to prioritize
Nice to have:
- Experience in customer care within a medical or pharmaceutical field
- Very good organizational skills
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 - 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers - 100 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to the pension (3% from salary)
- Refreshments on the workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Multilingual | Healthcare | HR and Office Services and Law | Customer service | Languages | Medical devices | Pharma | Assistant / administrator | Customer service | Administrator | Care assistant | Data entry | Graduate | Representative | Sales representative | Specialist | Call centre | Back office | Front office | SSC | Active | Administration | Department | Farmaceutical | Product | Quality | Senior | Team | Pracovník front office