WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Best in class service our customers receive is key to continuing growth of our Industrial Coatings business. National Sales Manager champions Sherwin-William’s technology in front of customers and provides commercial support to our customers and drives the business in the Czech Republic region. By recognizing potential sales opportunities that further support our customers’ needs, he/she is an integral part of ensuring proactive customer solutions are put in place and customer questions and issues are resolved. This position spans across Sherwin-William’s various industrial segments. Responsibilities include integrating sales and related business strategies, managing relationships with customers and internal staff, and ensuring financial and operational goals are met.
The position is field based.
- Manages the development of customers and contacts by profiling and targeting market segments, attending industry and trade shows, and networking within the industry and business segments.
- Manages the execution of multiple sales and related business strategies by streamlining programs, overseeing implementation and coordinating activities for the region.
- Manages the growth and maintenance of sales by ensuring the effective allocation of sales and related personnel for potential, new and existing customers.
- Manages the retention of existing business by ensuring relationships are developed with all levels of site management, monitoring overall customer satisfaction, and performing contract administration.
- Responds to questions and concerns from customers, applies a thorough understanding of product lines and related application methods, and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Provides guidance to personnel from other departments as required.
- Performs intermediate-level sales management activities, such as giving presentations, following-up on contacts and sales actions and performing similar sales duties for essential accounts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- In order to enable success in this role, travel of a minimum of 50% is expected to ensure presence at our customer sites.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
- High school graduate or equivalent education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a technical field is preferred.
- Significant progressive sales experience, including some years of management experience in the Industrial Coatings area.
- Prioritizing and assigning work;
- Managing sales activities and operations;
- Applying complex sales and related business principles and practices;
- Developing sales and related business strategies;
- Applying advanced industry specific sales and technical concepts;
- Advanced English and Czech language skills
Who we are –
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
We are committed to positively promoting equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. All applicants will be considered for employment on the basis of the job requirements and the individual’s ability and merits in meeting the requirements.