Consultant HR Operations - 32121
Profession: HR Generalist
Work Location: Europe-Czech Republic-Prague
Welcome to SITA... We lead one of the most exciting and advanced industries on earth. Around the world, nearly every passenger flight relies on SITA technology, almost every airport and airline does business with us, and it’s our job to support their operations. As the world's leading air transport IT and communications specialist, we’re committed to meeting the demands of the air transport industry around the clock, every day.
Our Vision Easy air travel every step of the way
WHY SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED?
With us there are no limits for people looking to explore the edges of possibility and beyond. Together, we Go.Far.
Challenge: Our people take on some of the biggest challenges in our industry. They aren't afraid to think bigger, work harder and deliver smarter solutions that are continuously transforming air travel.
Opportunity: Taking on these challenges opens up a world of opportunities for our people. We make sure they have the chance to develop their skills, explore new horizons and grow their careers on a global scale.
At SITA we believe that creating and nurturing an inclusive culture is about who we are as an organization, and as an employer. Diversity is more than a target to us, it’s a key part out of our collective identity and values
The Consultant HR Operations – Payroll Specialist is a key figure within the People Services organizations. This is mainly responsible for ensuring that employees' salaries are paid correctly and on schedule.
Your role will involve:
- Inputs collection and consolidation.
- Managing electronic timekeeping systems or manually collecting and reviewing timesheets.
- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters.
- Maintaining employee records in the Payroll systems and files.
- Ensure data is aligned between HR system; Payroll systems and Employee files.
- Payroll processing (wherever the Payroll Provider is not available).
- Ensure payments of HR Suppliers (Payroll, Benefits, 3rd Parties).
- Ensure SOP and checklists are updated with the latest process.
- Perform data checks before every payroll.
- Perform controls before payroll approval.
- Propose and work on process improvement for countries and processes supported.
- Perform as backup for the assigned tasks when needed.
- Provide inputs for Audit requests.
- Prepare (or request from Payroll Provider) periodic payroll reports.
We would like it if you have the below qualifications, knowledge and experiences
- 5+ years of Payroll/Finance experience
- Experience with UK Payroll is a must
- Basic understanding of the HR and Finance processes
- Experience with MS Excel
- Experience with reporting tools
- Advanced level of English and German or French or Arabic (both written and spoken)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Solid organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail
- Aptitude in problem solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
If you apply we will review your fit against the position criteria and feedback to you. If your profile does not meet the criteria, we will retain your profile as an active applicant for future consideration. Thanks for your interest in SITA.
Job Posting: Oct 6, 2020, 9:45:46 AM
Zdroj : sita capital