Our client is leading European energy group and one of the largest power producers in Europe.
Right now, we are looking for Commodity Flow Manager/Trader for one of its brands – the trading arm of the group. The company focuses on trading with electricity, gas, coal or emission allowances.
You will be part of the team responsible for marketing of power plant production and hedging of fuel needs across the group assets. On a daily basis you will track European commodity markets and decide on executing the hedging strategy.
Your role will include:
- Management of the position and P&L portfolio management books
- Position optimization across different markets in Europe
- Position tracking
- Market Analytics
- Strategy Development
- Development of new market possibilities
- Identification of offsetting risk across the business
What should you have?
- At least 3years of experience in energy business
- Good understanding of energy commodity markets
- Good understanding of energy risk management techniques and hedging instruments
- English language on full professional level
What will you get in a return?
- Opportunity to be part of great team of professionals
- Full-time job for the leading company in the business
- Opportunity for further growth and development in an international environment
- Motivational salary and provision
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation and sick days
- MultisportCard only for 100 CZK
- Language courses and much more
Praha Perm Office
+420 734 173 422