2 x Cash Collection Representative - Supporting France/Belgium (must be fluent in French and proficient in English)
LifeScan was founded in 1981 to provide solutions for people with Diabetes, focusing on the design and manufacture of test strips and electronic meters for blood glucose testing. Following the launch of the Onetouch brand in 1987, LifeScan has expanded to over 90 countries, serving over 20 Million patients worldwide and is the market leader. The business employs around 2,400 people worldwide with hubs in Chesterbrook USA, Inverness UK and Zug Switzerland.
We are delighted to be growing our global business services and are looking to hire a number of Cash Collection Representatives. Reporting in to the Cash Collection Manager EMEA, you will be located in our modern office near the centre of Prague.
About the role:
You will join us from the start to allow you the opportunity to build the systems and processes for the future. This is an amazing opportunity to help build a Cash Collection department of which you can be proud.
Responsibilities will include:
* Providing customer service regarding collection issues, processing customer refunds, processing and reviewing account adjustments, resolving client discrepancies and short payments.
* Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts.
* Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
* Performing other tasks and duties necessary to support global accounts receivable.
* Coordinating with the sales team and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
* Designing and implementing processes to improve cash flow and reduce receivables.
* Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
* Processing credit memos and the appropriate reporting
* Reconciling customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
* Participation in team planning meetings
* Meeting defined department goals and activity metrics