zahraničí / Rakousko
Fascinated by state-of-the-art technologies? Loving new challenges? Wanting to join an innovative company with a startup vibe and offices all around the globe? Apply and be part of our young, motivated, and highly talented team.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince world's leading brands like Apple, H&M and SAP and many others.
Austria is the technical heart of Dynatrace and houses our tech leadership for our flagship product.
DescriptionYour role in the team
- Further develop the leading Software Intelligence System in C++.
- Focus on Web & Application Server, Profiling & Performance APIs or Bytecode-Weaving.
- Coordinate with Product Management and SW Architects as a Scrum team member.
- Collaborate with international Development teams.
- Ensure product quality (Continuous Integration and Delivery).
RequirementsOur expectations for you
- Technical study related to software.
- At least 2 years of experience in C++ Development (nice-to-have).
- Understanding of Software Architecture.
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action.
We offerYou will love this job if:
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.