Do you want to join one of the most successful Czech financial companies expanding in more than 20 countries around the world?
Due to an expansion we are now looking for IT Systems Analysts for our Software Development Centre in Ostrava or Brno
DescriptionWe are seeking to fill in the position of IT Analyst for our teams. As a part of these teams you will be responsible for communication with customer and for creation of analysis to deliver the best results for our customer.
Main responsibilities are:
- Deliver analyses (Functional specification documents) in defined deadlines and with a defined quality.
- Review design (Technical specification documents) which are prepared by Designers/Developers.
- Develop concept for specified applications in cooperation with team leaders.
- Project/Task announcement - the input for preparing Impact analysis.
- Requirement Specification - the input for preparing Functional specification.
- System documentation - architecture, analyses & design model.
RequirementsMust have knowledge and experience:
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Knowledge of analytical methods and UML.
- Knowledge of CASE tools (Enterprise Architect is preferred).
- Basic knowledge of Oracle databases and PL/SQL.
- Basic knowledge of business process modeling.
- Fluent Czech/Slovak and English (spoken and written).
- Experience in equivalent position (preferred at least 2 years).
- Creative problem solving.
We offerWhat we can offer:
- Above the average salary
- Yearly bonuses and loyalty bonuses plus cafeteria bonuses (allowances, insurance, vouchers, ...)
- 5 weeks holiday + sick days
- Relax & Activity rooms, corporate and team events
- Flexible working hours, incl. home office option to be in work/life balance
- Internal growth, technical trainings and certifications
- Travelling to exotic destinations as China, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, Philippines, etc.