Associate Manager, Sales Support
Based in Brno, Czech Republic
Summary of Position
The Sales Support Associate Manager will lead the Sales Support Team which initially comprises of the International Helpdesk and Inside Sales teams. They will have the responsibility to successfully provide administrative support & guidance to our internal colleagues.
Through on-site leadership, support and coaching, the Sales Support Associate Manager will empower the Sales Support Team to effectively and efficiently act as a single “go to” team for Back Office tasks. They will liaise internally to co-operate and act on opportunities that build synergies with other internal teams to remove administration from our Sales teams. By taking a data led approach, the Sales Support Associate Manager will understand the performance of their team and act on opportunities within systems and processes to deliver better outcomes.
Under the direction of the Sales Support Manager and working as part of the Global Customer Service function, the Sales Support Associate Manager will be expected to contribute to the recommendation, development and implementation of Service and Solutions initiatives which will improve internal and external customer experience and satisfaction.
What Monster Offers:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days of vacation + public holidays + 4 sick days
- Flexible working hours
- 2 x work from home days per month
- Laptop + Mobile Phone
- A great work life balance; no evening or weekend work
- Discounted gym and wellness membership
- Company contribution to a pension fund and life insurance
- Private medical care package and free massages during working hours
- Fresh fruits and refreshments in the office
- Language courses, sponsored social & sporting events, chill out zone with leisure time activities, on-site parking, and relocation assistance
- Job related continuous training and clear career progression path
Sales Support Associate Manager Essential Functions:
- Lead a team of talented sales support reps.
- Inspire and motivate staff to take ownership of their tasks in order to deliver exceptional support to our internal colleagues.
- Build, monitor and improve internal processes and procedures that drive towards a common approach.
- Achieve productivity and efficiency targets through team leadership, cross skilling, process optimization and system enhancements.
- Provide support to team members to help them achieve department, individual and professional goals & job expectations.
- Create an environment that allows team members to continuously develop themselves and increase their professional skill sets.
- Analyze and evaluate monitoring and coaching results as a means to identify and improve individual, team and department performance and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure employees have the tools, skills and knowledge to perform job functions.
- Present and participate regularly at department and operation meetings, and other meetings, as requested.
- Recommend and participate in the development and implementation of short and long term Solutions strategies, which result in enhanced service to customers.
- Proactively promote business relationships with staff in other company departments in order to build and foster mutual respect, cooperation, joint problem solving and work process improvement initiatives.
- Address and resolve complex customer issues that are escalated to the management level.
Sales Support Associate Manager Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years support experience within a SSC office environment or degree qualified graduate
- Advanced (fluent level) knowledge of English. Knowledge of another European language would be advantageous.
- Proven record of process creation, governance and management.
- Excellent customer satisfaction skills, ideally obtained in a customer service call/contact center environment.
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to motivate, develop and lead people.
- Identifies and utilizes all available tools and methods to determine current business performance and improvement opportunities.
- Have an understanding of general reporting, acting on statistics for team's progression.
- Ability to exercise appropriate judgment as necessary. Requires a high degree of initiative and independence.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt positively to changes related to work processes, department structure, environment, and technology.
If being highly rewarded for helping to make people’s lives better appeals to you, then take the step and click on the apply button below to join our Sales Support Team in Brno, Czech Republic.