Associate Manager, Monster Talent Consultancy (MTC) Delivery Team – Brno, CZ
Summary of Position
Under the direction of the Solutions Delivery Manager, the Associate Manager is responsible for direct supervision of the Monster Talent Consultancy (MTC) Delivery Team within our Brno office.
The Associate Manager’s primary function is to ensure the successful delivery of MTC solutions towards our European customers. Through effective leadership, support and coaching, the Associate Manager will lead and empower the MTC Delivery Team to effectively and actively source, interview and qualify candidates to fulfill customers hiring goals. By taking a data led approach and working very closely with other internal teams, the Associate Manager will understand which Monster products to utilize to deliver outcomes in the most efficient manner.
As part of the Solutions Delivery department, the Associate Manager will be expected to contribute to the recommendation, development and implementation of quality service and solutions initiatives which will improve customer experience and satisfaction.
What Monster Offers:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days of vacation + public holidays + 4 sick days
- Flexible working hours
- A great work life balance; no evening or weekend work
- Discounted gym and wellness membership
- Company contribution to a pension fund and life insurance
- Private medical care package and free massages during working hours
- Fresh fruits and refreshments in the office
- Language courses, sponsored social & sporting events, chill out zone with leisure time activities, on-site parking, and relocation assistance
- Job related continuous training and clear career progression path
Associate Manager Essential Functions:
- Lead a team of multiple Talent Resourcer’s.
- Inspire and motivate staff to deliver exceptional service to customers by taking ownership of their tasks and accountable for results.
- Provide support to team members to help them achieve department, individual and professional goals & job expectations.
- Create an environment that allows team members to continuously develop themselves and increase their professional skill sets.
- Analyze and evaluate monitoring and coaching results as a means to identify and improve individual, team and department performance and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure employees have the tools, skills and knowledge to perform job functions.
- Present and participate regularly at department and operation meetings, and other meetings, as requested.
- Recommend and participate in the development and implementation of short and long term Solutions strategies, which result in enhanced service to customers.
- Proactively promote business relationships with staff in other company departments in order to build and foster mutual respect, cooperation, joint problem solving and work process improvement initiatives.
- Screen, interview and recommend hiring of highly qualified Talent Resourcer’s.
- Address and resolve complex customer issues that are escalated to the management level.
Associate Manager Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years recruitment/resourcing experience or degree qualified graduate
- Advanced (fluent level) knowledge of English. Knowledge of another European language would be advantageous.
- Excellent customer satisfaction skills, ideally obtained in a customer service call/contact centre environment.
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to motivate, develop and lead people.
- Identifies and utilizes all available tools and methods to determine current business performance and improvement opportunities.
- Have an understanding of general reporting, acting on statistics for team's progression.
- Ability to exercise appropriate judgment as necessary. Requires a high degree of initiative and independence.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt positively to changes related to work processes, department structure, environment, and technology.
If being highly rewarded for helping to make people’s lives better appeals to you, then take the step and click on the apply button below to join our MTC Delivery Team in Brno, Czech Republic.