If you answered “yes” to at least one of these questions, read further!
In order to be effective in providing medical care to our patients, our teams always need staff that take care of the administrative agenda with a special focus on human resources and finance management. WE ARE LOOKING FOR experienced professionals with background in ADMINISTRATION, HR or FINANCES.
► HR coordinators ensure the smooth running of the project from the personnel perspective, mainly on big projects with high fluctuation of international volunteers, whilst managing the work contracts of the local employees. They are responsible for adherence to labor and law regulations, monthly payroll and compensation plans.
► Finance coordinators are in charge of proper accounting, budget planning, fund transfers and finance reporting.
► On smaller projects only one administrator is in charge of all of the above and the job includes the management of administrative matters like rent, lease or purchase agreements and dealing with travel, residence and work permits.
• Completed vocational training in finance, law, business or human resources
• At least 2-years work experience in a relevant field (HR, finance, or administration)
• Active knowledge of English necessary, other languages big advantage especially French
• Be willing to work in potentially unstable environments and adhereto security rules
• Available to leave for a mission of 6 to 12 months
• Demanding but also very rewarding work
• Working as part of a multicultural team
• Coverage of all mission related costs (travel, accommodation, insurance)
• Professional and personal enrichment
consists of the following steps:
1. Attendance at an information evening where you can learn more about the organization and it’s work, and speak with experienced field personnel regarding the roles in the field.
2. After screening of your application, you will be invited for a written test.
3. All candidates must then take part in an interview and assessment in our Vienna office.
Lékaři bez hranic/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, exclusion from healthcare and natural disasters. MSF operates in more than 70 countries worldwide with more than 2,500 international and 29,000 national staff in the field. In 1999 MSF was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
If you are interested in working for MSF, please sign up for the information evening on http://www.lekari-bez-hranic.cz/cz/informacni-vecery
For further information please contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +420 257 090 155 or visit our websitehttp://www.lekari-bez-hranic.cz/cz/prace-v-terenu