Global Top Employer in IT and communications is looking for talented and passionate professionals to join their growing team. This company makes great things in the digital area and using the power of technology to help an organization to accelerate their ambitions through Digital Infrastructure, Hybrid Cloud, Workspace for tomorrow and cybersecurity.
At this moment we are looking for a specialist for the role of IT Engineer Technician for an internal support in our beautiful Prague. Fully paid training is provided together with another great condition!
We don't want typical technology skills and expected experience – we want a different approach, a driven attitude, an instinct to go beyond the issue in front of you.
As IT Engineer Technician you will be responsible for:
* Customer relationship: empathetic to our clients' needs and ensuring we deliver a very high level of customer service
* Incident Management
* Configuration Management: Managing of IT assets like desktops, laptops (end-user) equipment in our ITSM application
* End User Provisioning: The setup, change or removal of end user IT equipment. This includes PCs and end user applications, setup of users on the telephony systems, etc.
* Support: Provide support to end users to resolve issues in a timely manner whilst maintaining a high-level of customer service
What we are lookig for?
* Friendly and communicative member for our dynamic team + Positive attitude and enthusiasm about IT field
* Proven work experience from the similar roles as IT Support/Technician, Service Desk or Administrator (HW, SW)
* A team player but also able to work independent, self-organized and self-motivated
* Highly proficient in spoken and written English and Czech/Slovak is must
* Knowledge about ITIL, experience in usage of ticketing tools
.. Knowledge of current Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems
.. Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and hardware (Laptops, PC's, Mobiles) with understanding of servers
.. Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Certification as MCSA or MOS would be nice, Knowledge in usage of SCCM, understanding of Microsoft Exchange
We can offer a rich package of benefits and conditions:
* Great salary conditions + 10% yearly bonuses
* Permanent contract, beautiful offices environment in Prague 4, Pankrac
* Opportunities for a personal and professional development
* Meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holiday
* Mobile phone, notebook
* 3 sickdays, contribution for public transport ticket, contribution for pension insurance 1000 czk/monthly
* Language courses, training abroad and much more...
In case of your interest do not hesitate and apply to this great opportunity. Applications and CV is required in English, please.
Praha Staffing White