Are you ready to become a member of international and growing company in Brno?
Would you like to be a part of the company which thinks "People are our biggest asset!"?
You will be supported to develop and grow by a variety of training. The company will ensure you have work-life balance and international career opportunities.
...so, is this the right opportunity for you?
Your main responsibilities will be:
* post fixed asset transactions
* perform mont-end-closing activities
* support customer inquiries and requests
* support customers in preparation of inventory
* perform changes in asset master records
* use your English and Polish language skills
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
economics, finance, business administration or similar field
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and Polish - Upper intermediate (B2)
SAP - advanced
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Our client is in search of motivated individuals with proactive attitude open-mind.
Once you become a member of the company, you will have access to a very interesting package of benefits like:
* annual bonuses
* 25 days of vacation
* 2 sick days
* 1 day off for VOLUNTEERING
* meal vouchers in the very interesting amount
* cafeteria benefit system
* special phone tariff offer
* very good coffee and refreshment on the working place
* training and growing possibilities